VERY IMPORTANT SHIPMENT POLICY OF PERISHABLES - Please be sure to read it.
1. In order to preserve the quality of the products and to avoid from being in transit during the weekend, perishables which require 3 day shipping are ONLY shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays. Therefore, if you order a perishable between Wednesday and Sunday which requires 3 day shipment UPS, the order will be shipped on the following Monday or Tuesday.
Perishables such as Chourico / Linguica products and breads should be received in 3 days from shipment. The State of Alaska and Hawaii require 2 Day shipping UPS and charges would apply for 2 Day Shipping UPS.
2. Non-perishables are shipped Ground UPS from Monday to Friday unless otherwise requested.
3. Orders received after 10 AM will be shipped the next day, if applicable.
3. Michael’s Provision is located in Fall River, Massachusetts which is in the Northeastern part of the United States. The following is Transit Time UPS takes to deliver from our location:
A: If perishables delivery is in the following states selecting GROUND shipment is acceptable:
CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV
C. If perishables delivery is in the following states, minimum 3 DAY shipping should be selected:
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
D. If perishables delivery is in the following states, minimum 2 DAY shipping should be selected:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR SHIPMENT SELECTION DOES NOT FOLLOW OUR SHIPPING PERISHABLES POLICY, WE ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE OVERLOOKED IT AND WILL ADJUST IT ACCORDINGLY WITH SHIPPING COST ADJUSTMENTS APPLIED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES. PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO HAVE SOMEONE RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE WHEN ORDERING PERISHABLES, IN PARTICULAR, DURING THE WARM MONTHS.
* Other important facts and circumstances:
Michaels sets handling costs, but all shipping costs are set and shipped by UPS.
Michael’s will not be held liable for any costs (shipping and handling) directly involved with returned merchandise.
Sorry, we don't accept returns on perishable items.
Feel free to contact us with any inquiries regarding this.